- Red Wine Tasting: The Ski Tip Lodge features unique red varietals and blends. Attending guests will receive a 15 percent off coupon for dinner at the Ski Tip, good anytime throughout the next year.
- Martini Tasting: The Summit Seafood Company invites you to experience unique martini recipes from their master mixologist.
- Winter Whites: Paisano’s restaurant presents a tasting of white wines with cheese accompaniment.
- Ice Carving Demo with Keystone Chef Steve Nguyen: Watch as Ice Carving Master Steve Nguyen transforms blocks of ice into sculptures with his various power tools on top of Keystone’s North Peak at the Outpost.
- Culinary Trends: Colorado Mountain College and Keystone Culinary Institute present the latest trends in the culinary world in a classroom-style learning environment at the Keystone Lodge.
- Margaritas and Tequilas: Parrot Eyes Restaurant hosts a tasting of top shelf hand crafted tequilas with discussion on their history, finished off with a margarita with your favorite.
- A World Awaits: Wine Tasting: A sommelier opens guests’ palates to new experiences and guides them through a tasting of fine wines from around the world in the casual social atmosphere of the Tenderfoot Lounge at the Keystone Lodge.
- Chocolate Demo and Breakfast Class: Executive Pastry Chef Ned Archibald and 2004 Colorado Chef of the year, shares his talent during this Chocolate Demo Class. Guests will enjoy fresh baked pastries, breakfast breads, coffee and tea as Ned demonstrates how to make his renowned chocolate creations.
- Champagne Brunch at the Alpenglow Stube: Guests head to the top of North Peak, exchange boots for warm, fuzzy slippers, and partake in a unique menu of Mimosas, soups, a selection of entrées and an array of magnificent desserts.
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading of mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties at the Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, the Heavenly Ski Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyoming. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and consumer website is www.snow.com.