· $49 Keystone/Arapahoe Basin single-day lift ticket
· $59 lift/rental package
· Lifts open early at 7:30 a.m.
· $49 adult group lesson
· 15 percent savings at all on-mountain food outlets with valid Colo. ID
Keystone Resort shows guests early Valentine’s Day love with Customer Appreciation Day on Tuesday, February 9 featuring specials including $49 single-day lift tickets for Keystone and Arapahoe Basin which can be purchased at all Keystone ticket offices.
“We recognize how important our Colorado guests are and wanted to thank them by putting together some great mid-season deals,” said Doug Lovell, Chief Operating Officer at Keystone Resort. “Also, it’s a great way for Front Range guests who haven’t been to Keystone in awhile to experience the finest of the Rockies so close to home.”
More specials include:
· A $59 lift ticket and rental package through in-resort Specialty Sports Venture (SSV) outlets
· First tracks for restless shredders with skiing and riding starting an hour early at 7:30 a.m.
· A $49 adult group lesson at Keystone’s world class ski and ride school. Call 800-255-3715 for reservations.
· 15 percent discount at on-mountain food outlets with valid Colo. identification including the Summit House, Labonte’s Cabin, and the Outpost
To obtain the ticket and rental package, guests may visit Mountain Sports Outlet in Silverthorne, Max Breeze/Antlers in Frisco, and multiple SSV Front Range locations.
In addition to great ski and ride deals, Keystone offers guests incredible values on lodging. Guests are guaranteed the room rate of $99 for a Keystone studio every day of the season. Visit www.KeystoneResort.com to book all lodging packages.
About Vail Resorts
Vail Resorts, Inc., through its subsidiaries, is the leading mountain resort operator in the United States. The Company's subsidiaries operate the mountain resort properties of Vail, Beaver Creek, Breckenridge and Keystone mountain resorts in Colorado, Heavenly Mountain Resort in the Lake Tahoe area of California and Nevada, and the Grand Teton Lodge Company in Jackson Hole, Wyo. The Company's subsidiary, RockResorts, a luxury resort hotel company, manages casually elegant properties across the United States and the Caribbean. Vail Resorts Development Company is the real estate planning, development and construction subsidiary of Vail Resorts, Inc. Vail Resorts is a publicly held company traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: MTN). The Vail Resorts company website is www.vailresorts.com and the consumer website is www.snow.com.